BaseballParentGuide.com - Official Blog

Welcome to the official blog of the Baseball Parent Guide. Our free baseball articles and daily post provide baseball parents with valuable drills and tips to help improve your home, team and backyard baseball practice. Our archive has hundreds of informative and useful articles and posts related to all aspects of baseball training, practice and skill development. Make sure to save this site to your favorites for future visits. Happy Hitting and Good Luck to Your Team!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Coach Nick's First Post

Hello and welcome to my blog for baseball parents. You are in the "prime time" of parenthood! Parenting a baseball players carries with it a wide range of emotions. You are experiencing the "roller coaster" of highs and lows that come with playing baseball. The key is not to get too high, and never to get too low. But, the reality of the situation is that when you kid smiles you smile, and when your kids suffers anguish, pain, and frustration, you hurt like your heart has a "hole" in it.

You have many responsibilities when you are the parent of a baseball player. You must look out for your son's safety, first! Then, you must make sure that your son gets all of the help and instruction needed to reach his maximim potential as a player. I have a passion for baseball. I coach it and I love it. I have 4 kids of my own, 1 girl and 3 boys. I know what you are experiencing right now. I may not have all of the answers. But, I am going to give you as much help as I can. Have a great day, Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Baseball Friend,
I welcome any comments or suggestions. If you have a question or a topic that you would like to read about, please leave a comment and I will try to address that topic as soon as I can. Good luck in the coming season!
Have a great day, Nick